The best way to manage a difficult project is to use project management software like this one, which includes all tasks that need to be completed by whoever and when.
Everyone involved in a project logs in to see what they’re required to do and when to do it. These individuals also keep track of their progress on those projects and add pertinent information, such as comments on any adjustments. People with the right access level may also see what everyone is doing. What criteria they must meet to complete the task, and when they must do it.
Zendesk is a customer support app that helps you connect your customers on any channel. It has the best integration with project management tools. It is easy to connect by phone, chat, email, or wherever your customers want to connect. The products are easy to use and integrate; you need to use them wisely wherever you need to connect them. It helps to track the customer’s questions and to monitor the effectiveness of the sales or customer’s agent.
Here are the few top features of the Zendesk
- Easily integrated with your system
- Tracking system helps to collect the customer’s queries
- Zendesk suite provides all the everything for the customer Support
- Support system by Zendesk
- Zendesk Chat system
- Considerable pricing
GanttPRO is one of the most popular project management tools, with over 250k users worldwide. It allows you to create project plans and timetables, track activity, manage budgets, adhere to deadlines, and organize effective cooperation all in one spot. For a quick start, the solution provides ready-made Gantt chart designs.
- Maintain a balanced workload by keeping all resources engaged.
- Comments, attachments, and alerts are all examples of collaboration.
- Gantt charts and a board view are available in the workspace.
- Easy-to-use project templates
Team plans start at $7.90/user/ month (billed annually).
LiquidPlanner is a project management and time-tracking application for teamwork. From a central IT project management centre that manages time and IT assets, it allows teams to allocate work and collaborate on projects. Assign tasks, predict work hours, and balance workloads with LiquidPlanner’s capabilities.
Integrated budget and time monitoring keeps projects on track and warns you if you’re going over budget ahead of time. It provides an engaging project management style that allows teams to create realistic timelines depending on various circumstances.
- A reasonable time frame for completing tasks
- Time and budget tracking in one place
- Collaboration boards for specific tasks
- Record on projects
- Visibility across projects
Starting price is $39/user/month/ payable yearly.
Wrike is a project management software that works well for groups of five or more people since it supports an infinite number of users. Users may design processes, dashboards, reports, and request forms with the tool, which is very flexible.
Users may flip between Kanban boards, interactive drag-and-drop Gantt charts, and classic workload views in Wrike’s easy interface, allowing them to see their priorities however they choose. Wrike offers several best-in-class collaboration, communication, and document management features. You may use the tool to define priorities and coordinate your team to operate more efficiently and effectively.
- Google, iCalendar, and Outlook calendars may be synced with tasks and milestones.
- There are several customization choices and opportunities.
- Assists you in turning your strategy into a workable plan.
- Provide the correct information to customers.
Start from $9.80/user/per month.
5). Teamwork Projects
Teamwork Projects is built to operate in tandem with the tools to create more efficient workflows. Despite its extensive feature set, the app’s design is simple and intuitive, doing a decent job of presenting relevant information without bombarding users with endless lists and complicated charts.
Teamwork Projects allows you to automate numerous operations within the app, third-party tools, project management services, and many other related programs. These kinds of integrations can save you a lot of time, but you’ll have to put in some effort initially. Users may establish a project and produce tasks and milestones using UI and a simple toolset. On iOS, Android, Google Chrome, and the Web, Teamwork Projects is accessible.
- Determine when your tasks will begin and end.
- You may get a fast overview of what your team is doing with the project activity summary.
- View your projects in a ‘Gantt’ chart format.
- Learn a lot about your team’s performance.
- Assign assignments low, medium, or high priority.
A free 30-day trial is available. The Pro plan costs $9 per month per user.
6). Zoho Projects
Zoho Projects is undoubtedly one of the greatest basic project management software that will help you simplify your future work and duties with a single click. It is a project management software that can handle projects of various sizes and complex levels. The app includes features similar to those found on social networking sites.
Gantt charts in Zoho Projects may also be used for allocating resources, allowing you to see your project timeline and team’s workload. The resource consumption table displays who is available, busy, and overburdened.
- File management that works.
- Gantt charts are used for allocating resources.
- Teams may use one tool to develop, collaborate, and communicate.
- May combine it with ZOHO CRM and other technologies to handle every part of a developing agency.
$25 per month for up to 20 projects.
Salesforce is one of the best Customer relations and Project management tools. It helps your customers, marketing teams, and IT staff keep them updated and happy because it is easy to use, integrate and track the performance. It helps to connect your IT staff and marketing team to track real-time customer demands, success, and complaints in one place.
Here are the top features of this cloud-based CRM and Project Management Software.
- Contact Management
- Opportunity Management
- Lead Management
- Reports and Dashboards
- Mobile Friendly
- Activity Management
- Pipeline and Forecast Management
- Process Automation
- Files Sync and Share
- Salesforce Engage
- Sales Collaboration
- Territory Management
- Partner Management
What is a project management tool?
A project management tool that helps connect your team and your customers in one place with ease and convenience.
As the time changes, business demands are changing as well. Spending a good amount to get the figures, invoicing customer collaboration and management staff as well as IT staff at one place for the ease and convenience of tracking the data.
We hope that the above list of the top best project management tools helps to consider the one for your business in 2022.